Commercial Sales & Leasing
How can we help you with your commercial property needs?
Our proven five key elements to a successful transaction
- Extensive and Detailed Preparation
- Professional Presentation
- Quality Marketing
- Professional and Experienced Negotiating
Excess property liquidation (sale or lease)
- Evaluate the excess properties that you have and develop a plan to sale, lease or sublease these properties so you can invest the proceeds into more lucrative investments.
- By making a thorough evaluation of the property, we will develop a tenant or buyer profile and a marketing plan that will give you the highest possible market price
The key to obtaining the highest possible price for a property is all in the preparation. — David W. Lee
- Renegotiate existing leases before their expiration to obtain the best possible lease rate, terms and conditions.
Buying or leasing commercial property?
- Because we do our research and stay abreast of market conditions and property availability, we can provide expert and quality service in locating retail, office, warehouse, and raw land to match your unique business needs.
- Provide advice on determining whether to lease or purchase.
- Facilitate immediate property liquidations.
- Advise and assist in contract negotiations to ensure a positive outcome for all parties.
- Provide sales and purchase confidentiality.
Site location and acquisition
- We take the specifications and requirements for your new facility and search the market area for all possible locations - not just what is available, but all possible properties that will meet your needs.
- After opening a dialogue with the owners of these sites, we then sit down with you to discuss the pros and cons of each site.
- We identify the best locations for your facility, contact the owners of the property and negotiate the lowest and the best possible price and terms on your behalf.
- You choose the site that you like best and we then negotiate and lease or purchase that site on your behalf.